Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Life is hard sometimes

I've come to understand that life really isn't that easy. It likes to remind you that it's the boss and that you're really not in control. You are only in control of the attitude you have towards the shitty hand life deals you every once in awhile (pardon my French).
I feel like I work so hard just to be told... "Chana, it doesn't matter how hard you work or how spiritual you try to be... Life is still going to be a big mean jerk to you so deal with it." and I do. Just not so happily sometimes.
I know without a doubt I wouldn't be who I am without the trials I have encountered in the past 2 years of my life since getting out in the world on my own.
I am so grateful for my religion and the comfort it gives me on a daily basis
Just barely my car broke down and apparantly the oil gasket valves were leaking on my spark plugs and shorting out the wires and making it stall, I'm so glad my Dad fixed my car! I used to really want a tattoo of an anchor because I really like them and so I decided to get a tat for my car... My car has been a little beotch to me but he sure does "refuse to sink", praise the Lord.




Today I went to the temple and it surprises me every time how much comfort it brings to me.

 After every stressful thing I've dealt with lately I have come to realize that my phone, although sadly defaced, is now best friends with this cracked tile (until I repair it of course ASAP).
















Always remember to look for the positive in every situation and try not to be so negative. Life goes on and the storm passes, we never really always get calm weather, but we get stronger so that with each storm we're able to conquer those trials. Trust me. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment