Friday, July 6, 2012

Independence Day

Happy 4th of July!! 

What a great holiday to spend with your friends and family :)

I am so grateful to live in America and I thank those who gave their life and made the sacrifices they did so that I can appreciate all the things that I do.

Freedom.  Never take it for granted.

For the first time in 2 years I finally got to enjoy the traditional Moroni 4th of July! 
 
I brought home Alexa and Raymond and we slept on my trampoline under the stars.

In the morning we went to fireman's breakfast and then went to the parade at 10.  Marissa got lost!! She was supposed to be in the parade and miscommunication made it so she didn't get to be in it... she was really sad.

We ate lunch at Wheelers & I showed Alexa and Ray my high school.

The day was spent playing plink-plink, hanging out, playing on the swing and the slide & preparing dutch oven.

This year fireworks were banned in parts of Sanpete county so Mr. Cox's band played on the hill while there was a miniature color festival.

We ate dutch oven and talked and played some more and then we drove home!  It was an awesome day :)




GOD BLESS AMERICA!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment