Saturday, August 18, 2012

Finally

I finally got my temple recommend renewed after a year and a half, and boy does it feel good.  I don't know how many people actually read my blog but... I've been trying to go back to the temple for a long time so it's pretty awesome that I finally get to!  Now I just need Sundays off of work so I can mingle with my singles.  Haha :)

So I've gone to the temple twice in the past two weeks to the Provo temple and it honestly has helped me calm down from my super high stress past two weeks.  The temple is such a great place to clear your head and just let your thoughts slow down, I keep pretty busy so my mind is always running a thousand miles an hour and I'm always multi-tasking it feels like so to make some time to serve the Lord really helps me to just forget about all of my to-do-lists, calendar events, etc. 



I know that I'm always posting cheesy uplifting thoughts but I feel that they are a necessary reminder... especially for me.  The temple is a source of sunlight in my life and it too always helps me to "Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight."  Taking a moment out of your busy life to spend at the temple is worth your time!! So I challenge you to do it more often... you people who read my blog... if anyone reads it :P


No comments:

Post a Comment