Sunday, March 11, 2012

Street Art

I felt inclined to post on my blog about street art because I love it.  First of all, if you find street art interesting, you MUST watch a documentary entitled "Exit through the gift shop".  This show is the greatest documentary featuring street artists such as Banksy, Shepard Fairey & dummy face Mr. Brainwash.
Banksy

Andre the Giant by Shepard Fairey
Life is Beautiful by Mr. Brainwash
I feel really passionate about street art, I love the message something visual can send, I have several favorite pieces of art by these street artists.  While living in L.A. with my Aunt, I started to have an eye for street art... I would love to share some of the things I saw there.

There is so much more I'd love to share but I'll save it for another blog! Street art like this inspires me to make inspirational and visually interesting graphic design stuff... I hope that I can someday be as good as them!! :D <3








No comments:

Post a Comment